Additional Fees

The salesman lied to me when he said I could go back to the Utility without a penalty. He promised a penalty occurs only if I changed to another market competitor.

He also said I wouldn't have to pay the $24.95 fee as long as I didn't get passed a certain usage point. Well the amount of therms I used went up by 1 and now my bill is three times what I would normally pay! I sensed this was a scam but I didn't think my bill would go up this high. I hoped it would be lower because that's what was promised.

Listen to what people say online about this company. Stay Away!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Commerce Energy. The most disappointing about a product or service from Commerce Energy was aggressive sales tactics and nasty sales reps Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Commerce Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Commerce Energy to other companies on our site.

Comments