Commerce Energy - Review about Utility Service Offer
6:10pm and a "representive" came to the door, getting ready to serve dinner, my fiancé lye him in.He kept going on about saving us money ($7 average, to be exact).
I said "so what exactly are you selling?" To which he replied "oh no ma'am I'm not selling anything". Uh huh, yes, you are. I asked to have his business card and he gave me this (attatched picture). Meanwhile, his iPad, which he was going to type my information into had a photo of a Delmarva Power bill with all the information (such as name, account number, billing) blacked out.
Not pro-paint studio blacked out, like sharpie scribbled out and a photo taken of it.
They are pieces of ***.Don't give them your time or documents.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Utility Service Offer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick. 1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures 2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems 3...."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."