Commerce Energy - Review about Utility Service Offer
6:10pm and a "representive" came to the door, getting ready to serve dinner, my fiancé lye him in.He kept going on about saving us money ($7 average, to be exact).
I said "so what exactly are you selling?" To which he replied "oh no ma'am I'm not selling anything". Uh huh, yes, you are. I asked to have his business card and he gave me this (attatched picture). Meanwhile, his iPad, which he was going to type my information into had a photo of a Delmarva Power bill with all the information (such as name, account number, billing) blacked out.
Not pro-paint studio blacked out, like sharpie scribbled out and a photo taken of it.
They are pieces of ***.Don't give them your time or documents.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Utility Service Offer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..."
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick. 1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures 2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems 3...."
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- "we bought a sofa from Conn's a year a go we complain about it not being comfy, they replaced cushions steel didn't help. now customers service hangs up and..."