Merced, California

Last year I made a huge mistake when I signed up for the ECommerce gas energy program.I was given the impression that my gas bill would only be $29.99 a month no matter how much I run my heater for the winter.

I believed that would have helped m bill be lower since I was on General Assistance and my income was $150 a month. The gentleman was told I was waiting for my SSI and had no stable income. NOW I HAVE RECENTLY CANCELED and the bill is $964 I had a breakdown there is no help for me right now and I have medial issues.

I called the place and they said the $40 wpold

be waived, I feel I should be compensated way back to when I first staed getting billed.CAN ANYONE HELP ME Kelley Crabb Merced Ca 95340

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Commerce Energy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management - Garbage Review Waste Management "I had a couple of bags(3) small out there today with my regular garbage bin, they did not take the extra bags..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more