Last year I made a huge mistake when I signed up for the ECommerce gas energy program.I was given the impression that my gas bill would only be $29.99 a month no matter how much I run my heater for the winter.
I believed that would have helped m bill be lower since I was on General Assistance and my income was $150 a month. The gentleman was told I was waiting for my SSI and had no stable income. NOW I HAVE RECENTLY CANCELED and the bill is $964 I had a breakdown there is no help for me right now and I have medial issues.
I called the place and they said the $40 wpold
be waived, I feel I should be compensated way back to when I first staed getting billed.CAN ANYONE HELP ME Kelley Crabb Merced Ca 95340
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Commerce Energy Gas Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "I bought a nice furniture set, dining table, and bed frame. Spent around almost $5000. When it was deliver the foot board wasn't fitting correctly. Poor job assembling it. Then..."