Annoying phone call with a pushy lady called.Wanting me to give her all the info off our PG&E bill and saying how bad our rate is, blah blah blah.

Said she could give me a better rate. blah blah. Got upset when I said I wanted to research her information. If its too good to be true......................................

Shady information when I had questions. Deferred me many times when asking what was the catch.. Don't waste your time. This company is a joke.

Do you your research people.

Nothing will save you money like what they are saying they will do for you.Just conserve and you will save.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Commerce Energy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Commerce Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Commerce Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Commerce Energy?

Comments