A SALES PERSON FROM COMMERCE ENERGY KEPT COMING TO MY DOOR DEMANDING TO SEE MY BGE BILL. I KEPT ASKING WAS THE VISIT PERTAINING TO BGE BECAUSE IF YOUR ANOTHER ENERGY SAVING SOURCE, I'M CONTENT WITH WHO I'M WITH.

THE GUY RESPONDED YES HE'S WITH BGE AND THAT MY RATES WOULD BE LOWER THEN THE THIRD PARTY I WAS ALREADY WITH. LONG STORY SHORT, HE LIED AND MY BILL IS BASICALLY DOUBLED AND I WAS CHARGED FOR SOME GREEN STUFF THAT I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR.

THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO COMPENSATE FOR MY BILL NOR THE PROBLEMS THAT WAS CREATED. PISSED TO THE MAX!

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #744639

You sign for the green because it is voice recorded for you

to kelly pearl #747024

Are you justifying? Not one time was there a question asked if you would like to sign up for the green.

The company simply just needs to be shut down! They have even give as far as telling people they well receive a $50 dollar check for signing up!

A petition is in the makings and my attorney is on his job! signed- beyond pissed!

to ***koff San Francisco, California, United States #762737

There is a 50 exit fee to guarantee from the producers that the wholesale market never go above that cap rate. And everything is recorded over the phone for regulatory purpose like your utility company does the same. Your attorney wouldn't be able to do anything because you has recorded to protect the customer and the customer full understands the agreement before it get completed

to pearl kelly #767192

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. YOU MUST NOT OF PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT WAS SAID.

ANYTIME THE COMPANY LIES AND SAY THERE ANOTHER COMPANY TO GET YOUR INFORMATION IS WRONG!!! SO THERE FOR THERE IS A CASE!!

to pearl kelly #1441613

Scamming moron! Can you basic understand words or not?

These companies are trained to lie & rip people off. You must work for them. Congrats, your parents must be so proud that you are a liar & thief, stealing hard earned money from innocent people. You can try to justify whatever you want, but if you support these predatory practices, then YOU are part of the problem.

It is a well known scam. There are endless stories of these liars. They come to my house every month. They LIE about who they are & why they are there.

When I tell them to go away, they stand outside my door screaming & scare my young child. What kind of insane people do that? They've been chased from our property & had police called on them so many times, yet they keep coming back & harassing us.

You are disgusting to defend such scum. Get a real job, ignorant scammer!