Last year I made a huge mistake when I signed up for the ECommerce gas energy program.I was given the impression that my gas bill would only be $29.99 a month no matter how much I run my heater for the winter.

I believed that would have helped m bill be lower since I was on General Assistance and my income was $150 a month. The gentleman was told I was waiting for my SSI and had no stable income. NOW I HAVE RECENTLY CANCELED and the bill is $964 I had a breakdown there is no help for me right now and I have medial issues.

I called the place and they said the $40 wpold

be waived, I feel I should be compensated way back to when I first staed getting billed.CAN ANYONE HELP ME Kelley Crabb Merced Ca 95340

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Commerce Energy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Commerce Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Commerce Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Commerce Energy?

Comments