2nd time these people came to my door.I was polite the 1st time.
2nd, not so much.
12/19/12 - early 20s male flashes his Commerce Energy badge insists on seeing my PECO bill. Claims he's w/Peco. I know that's not true & tell him as much.
"If you're PECO, go look up my bill. It's all online." He doesn't concede, but moves on STILL INSISTING he needs to see my bill.
I told him I don't give out my bills to solicitors.He wasn't happy & told me he would take me off their solicitation list.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Commerce Energy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old. Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl. There was a solid piece of..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012. After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."
- "On September 17, 2016 I was scheduled to catch a Megabus from Durham, NC to Washington, DC to board a train to Chicago. The bus was due to arrive in..."