2nd time these people came to my door.I was polite the 1st time.
2nd, not so much.
12/19/12 - early 20s male flashes his Commerce Energy badge insists on seeing my PECO bill. Claims he's w/Peco. I know that's not true & tell him as much.
"If you're PECO, go look up my bill. It's all online." He doesn't concede, but moves on STILL INSISTING he needs to see my bill.
I told him I don't give out my bills to solicitors.He wasn't happy & told me he would take me off their solicitation list.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I rolled my trash can out as the driver was pulling up to my home. I didn't get it out the night before as I usually do... life can tend..."
- "I am writing to complain, and hopefully inform others, not to be deceived and taken advantage of by offers to switch to a third party Gas and Electric supplier named..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem// Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids..."
- "Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long. The panties have very bad quality,..."
- "Can i ask something if this is true? ..."