2nd time these people came to my door.I was polite the 1st time.
2nd, not so much.
12/19/12 - early 20s male flashes his Commerce Energy badge insists on seeing my PECO bill. Claims he's w/Peco. I know that's not true & tell him as much.
"If you're PECO, go look up my bill. It's all online." He doesn't concede, but moves on STILL INSISTING he needs to see my bill.
I told him I don't give out my bills to solicitors.He wasn't happy & told me he would take me off their solicitation list.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last year I made a huge mistake when I signed up for the ECommerce gas energy program. I was given the impression that my gas bill would only be $29.99..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Purchased 3# 8 ounce can of Planter's mixed nuts from Sam's club. Ate a few from top layer--no problems. While filling up bowls to serve, noticed bluish..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."
- "It was my first experience with this company.I wanted to buy my cosplay costume from taobao as you all know cannot buy directly so I used yoybuy service to help..."