2nd time these people came to my door.I was polite the 1st time.
2nd, not so much.
12/19/12 - early 20s male flashes his Commerce Energy badge insists on seeing my PECO bill. Claims he's w/Peco. I know that's not true & tell him as much.
"If you're PECO, go look up my bill. It's all online." He doesn't concede, but moves on STILL INSISTING he needs to see my bill.
I told him I don't give out my bills to solicitors.He wasn't happy & told me he would take me off their solicitation list.bf00ac2
You may also like
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."